JOB Data Modernization in PeopleSoft:
Job data component as we all know is heart of PeopleSoft HCM and most used component by HR administrators. It acts as central data repository for all the modules and allows them to access employee information
Let us take a deep look at a major enhancement recently happened around Job data component.
New manage Human resource Dashboard:
Manage job tile will be displayed to access job component. This looks pretty good enhancement where HR administrator doesn’t require to navigate using traditional menu.
New Configurable Search:
- Search using Basic or Advanced Search
- Configurable Keyword Search
- One-click search using the criteria from previous or frequent searches
- Save your search criteria and easily reuse a saved search
- Search using additional criteria such as HR Status, Department, Job code, Manager Name
- Configure your own Search Criteria and the Search Results fields displayed
Better user experience:
- Single page summary of all job actions of each employee.
- Check/Validate job changes before submission.
- Configure approval process for job related changes.
- Attach supporting documents for changes in job data.
- Maintain your customization using delivered drop zones
- Guiding process for entering personnel actions.
Why should we go for job modernization?
- Streamline your HR processes
- Modern user experience
- Leverage PeopleSoft Technology
- Reduce customization
You should be using People Tools 8.57.11. But Oracle recommends 8.58 for better use of job modernization.