Usage of ZKeys:
- Enabling filters using Zkeys
- Launch any csv formatted file using Certify action Open Workbook.Columns appear with no filter option.
- Column filters can be enabled with %HSF ZKeys. Below are the Certify steps for using ZKeys.
Position at 1st cell in the excel, Row 1 and Column A using Select Cell action
Select ZKeys action and input %HSF in Keys textbox of Parameters section
- Execute above mentioned 2 steps. Column filters are applied as shown below.
2. Applying Excel formula: Consider Addition of all values in column B of below excel sheet.
Below are the Certify steps to use Excel formula:
- Specify the range for which addition is required. In this case, entire column is considered. Starting row =3 and Ending row = 256. So formula to input would be =SUM(B3:B256). Here B is the column name. Store this formula in a variable, here it is Excel ADD formula.
- Input the stored variable value in any of the empty cells preferably empty cell of column B which is at row 257.
- Send Enter Key after inputting the formula.
- SUM result is displayed. Value can be stored into any of the variables.
3. Creation of Pivot table to find unique values in a column
Below are the Certify steps to create a pivot table:
- Select range for which pivot table is to be created.
- Select ZKeys action and input %NV into ZKeys textbox.
- “Create PivotTable popup appears on excel sheet.
- Clicking on OK button creates a new sheet in excel showing unique values among the selected range.