The world is experiencing ‘the great resignation’ and recruiters are facing an even tougher challenge to attract and retain top talent. Sourcing, hiring and onboarding the best talent swiftly requires time, energy, and resources. As a result, some organizations are leveraging cloud technology to make recruiting more efficient whilst placing the candidate experience at the centre of the journey.
Oracle Talent Acquisition Cloud (OTAC), also known as Taleo, is a leader in the marketplace. However, as Taleo users know, there is an integration middleware client required to connect and transfer the data between Taleo and Oracle HCM. In comparison, Oracle Recruiting is a native part of the Oracle HCM Suite which eliminates the need for such a connection as they are intrinsically connected as soon as you switch them on.
What is Oracle Recruiting?
Oracle Recruiting is a native Cloud solution for sourcing, recruiting, onboarding and engaging internal and external candidates. It is the ideal Taleo alternative for organizations that are already using Oracle HCM Suite and want to have all their systems under one roof. What’s more, it can cater to the ever more sophisticated demands of job applicants and HR teams to offer smooth and user-friendly candidate and recruiter experiences.
- Is Migrating from Taleo to Oracle Recruiting the Right Move for You?
One reason to consider migrating from Taleo to Oracle Recruiting is the ability to bring talent acquisition ‘in-house’ – within the single platform of Oracle HCM. There are no cumbersome integration configurations and routine maintenance tasks. The latest data can be accessed and leveraged immediately across the HR spectrum.
Oracle Recruiting leverages candidate pools, campaigns and CRM to provide robust sourcing; empowering recruiters with top recommendations using AI matching to make the best data-driven recruiting decisions (with the removal of human biases).
With Oracle Recruiting, organisations now have the ability to have all available HR data housed within one reporting tool. No need to export information to a data warehouse or other cloud solutions. Reports can seamlessly include data across different functional HR areas.
Oracle HCM Cloud enables employees to have one location for all HR-related self-service activities. Employees can search for open jobs and review a job offer on the same platform. When it comes to identifying high-quality new hires, managers can use the self-service interface to drive adoption, satisfaction, and enhance decision-making.
Oracle Journeys, a part of Oracle HCM Cloud, offers organisations an opportunity to provide a meaningful and enriching experience to the new hire. Effective onboarding covers a comprehensive set of features from pre-boarding to onboarding, offboarding, and employee lifecycle guidance-based task management. This can improve pre-hire and post-hire interactions.
Key Benefits of Oracle Recruiting
- Uses the same security and role privileges already in place for Oracle HCM
- Leverages Oracle HCM values, the transition does not require a rebuild of HCM values and fields
- Internal candidates benefits from an accelerated application process (personal information is already captured in Oracle HCM and Skills and Qualification pages)
- Referral capabilities, utilizes the power of internal employees to refer potential talent and hiring opportunities
- Templates that allows career sites to be configured and updated on a regular basis to keep candidates connected to your brand
- Provides a frictionless and easy candidate experience
- Target CRM campaigns to candidate talent pools
- Leverages your employees’ and passive candidate networks
- Leverages a comprehensive recruiting solution that seamlessly connects with solutions like learning for onboarding
- Get collaborative hiring support with embedded interview management, and dynamic offer letter generation
The 360° HCM Suite Experience
Leveraging the power of Oracle HCM, Oracle Recruiting is accompanied by a host of features that are not present in Taleo. They include delivering deeper insights and easy access to information regarding the hiring status at all stages of employment.
Oracle Recruiting is unified with Oracle Cloud HCM, enabling the internal mobility, better talent visibility, new insights, and seamless experience customers receive–free from integration.