ENTERPRISE AUTOMATION ROADMAP
Organizations are focusing on ways to reduce technology risks at a lower cost. This is especially true when ERP applications manage end-to-end critical functions in an organization. These applications need to be updated with the latest changes, bug fixes, and regulatory changes on a frequent basis. To implement and roll-out these changes to production, businesses are turning to Test Automation.
To leverage Test Automation for validating business processes, companies need to have an effective QA strategy along with the right test automation approach to achieve the desired results. Prior to starting Test Automation, organizations need to understand and answer the following questions:
- Which business processes need to be tested and validated?
- How do we define Test Scenarios for validation?
- Have we identified Test scenarios for Automation?
- What is the best approach for Test Automation?
SOAIS offers Enterprise Test Automation Roadmap services to address these questions. We offer the following services:
- Assess current QA Strategy
- Identify business processes that need to be validated
- Identify business processes that can be automated
- Develop prototype of a few automation scripts
- Identify tools and processes to implement automation and test management
- Provide timelines, costs, resources, and organization structure to implement test automation