Customer experience is rising to become the top priority of many business companies nowadays. The need is to have a system that can guarantee improved customer satisfaction, which is where Artificial Intelligence (AI) plays a vital role. Here is how we are improving customer service using AI.
The major areas where AI is currently collaborating with businesses all around the globe. To help achieve better customer experience and satisfaction AI is working on:
- Customer service interaction
- Accuracy and Consistency
- Insight in Real-time
- Customer Service Analytics
Why Investing in AI: Opportunities and Challenges?
- According to Gartner Hype Cycle for Artificial Intelligence, 2020, although the COVID-19 pandemic has slowed down the investment in AI technology, only 16% of the companies inquired temporarily suspended their AI initiatives and 7% decreased them, while 30% increased their investment.
- The reason for that is the verified benefits associated with AI that include:
- Improved user satisfaction: according to a study , 33% of users are more likely to increase their satisfaction due to the personalized experiences offered by AI.
- Customer acquisition: companies that have invested in AI are three times more likely to acquire new customers.
- Customer retention: companies that have adopted AI are 2.5 times more likely to improve customer retention.
As a result, companies that invest in AI are able to increase their revenue and sales while saving a lot of money on operational and mundane tasks, thanks to the automation provided by intelligent solutions.
AI Use Cases to Improve Your Customer Service?
If you’re looking to invest in artificial intelligent solutions but don’t know where to start, let’s take a look at a few of the most common use cases where organizations are using AI to improve their customer service while delivering engaging and modern applications.
- Chat-bots are a great way to provide a carefree engagement that fits your customer’s busy schedules and one of the most common use cases of AI in customer service.
(2) Language Analysis
- Language analysis tools enable collaborators to extract key information from customer feedback and, based on that, adapt their communication.
- Language analysis is a great asset to improve your call center experience. With it, your agents can detect if the customer they’re talking to is happy or unhappy and adjust their tone and actions accordingly.
(3) Object Detection
- Object detection solutions allow you to automate tasks related to image recognition.
For ex: Banking or insurance institution that wants to accelerate and improve new customers’ on-boarding experience. With object detection, customers can simply upload a picture of their ID, take a selfie, and then automatically match the face in the ID with the selfie and validate the customer’s identification, replacing the whole cumbersome process of doing it in-person. This will save you a lot of time and provide a much better experience for your customer.
(4) Optical Character Recognition (OCR)
- Optical character recognition is commonly used in document processing automation.
- With OCR, you can train your systems to read a document, like an invoice or an order, extract relevant information and automatically populate the right fields in your system. This way, you’re able to process documents in a more digital and efficient way, to support quicker and more accurate information retrieval from paper documents.
(5) Machine Learning Models
- we can train machine learning models and integrate them into your apps to weave and evolve predictive analytics that will help you make better and more informed business decisions.
Take Your Customer Service to the Next Level
By leveraging AI to understand the customer better, taking advantage of real-time decision and predictive analysis, providing a hyper-personalized experience, and using AI to engage the customer, the customer journey can be improved through all touch -points and across all channels.
Here at SOAIS, we provide you with the consultation and help you build the solution, that will reinforce your company in the competitive market.